1. Where can I buy a ticket?
You can get your ticket either on our website www.gclivefest.es or at www.entradas.com.
2. Where is the festival?
The festival will take place both days at the Gran Canaria Stadium.
3. What days is the festival?
The festival will take place on July 7th and 8th, 2023.
4. What are the opening hours of the festival?
The festival will open its doors at 3:00 p.m. and will end around 2:30 a.m.
5. What types of tickets are available?
We have four types of tickets:
- Bleacher: you will be able to sit in any area of the bleacher you choose. Access to the entertainment and restaurant area.
- Track: you will be closer to be able to see the artists. You will be able to move freely around the track area, in addition to being able to use the seats in the area. Access to the leisure and catering area.
- Premium: you will be in the front row. You will be able to move freely around the premium area and the dance floor, as well as make use of the seats in the latter. Access to the leisure and restaurant area.
- Platinum: you will be in an elevated area of the stadium, where you will have restrooms, food, bar and exclusive seats, as well as unique experiences. Access to the premium area. Access to the leisure and catering area.
- Box: your own private box in the high area of the stadium with capacity for 12 people, with your own bathroom, indoor and outdoor area, event merchandising and the best food and drinks. Access to all areas of the festival.
6. What is the difference between the arena ticket and the premium ticket?
The premium entrance is right in front of the stage, the track entrance is behind the premium area.
7. What is the difference between the premium and platinum tickets?
People who choose to buy the platinum ticket will be in an elevated area of the stadium, with restrooms, food, bar and exclusive seating, in addition to being able to be with the celebrities invited to the event. They also have free access to the premium zone, leisure and catering area.
8. Can everyone have access to the leisure and catering areas?
Yes, no matter what ticket you have. Everyone can access these two areas.
9. Can food and beverages be brought into the venue?
You have all the information about food and beverage access to the site in the conditions of our website.
10. How do I know where to enter?
Days before the festival we will publish an image with the different sections. In addition, there will be staff at each entrance to guide you and help you.
11. Is there public transportation or festival transportation?
There is no festival transportation, but we are working on increasing the amount of public transportation that will be available both days of the festival.
12. Is it possible to enter at any time?
Yes, you can enter until before the end of the festival.
13. Which artists will be performing in this edition?
You have all the information on the poster posted on our Instagram profile or on our website www.gclivefest.es.
14. Can I go in and out of the festival as many times as I want?
No. Once you enter the venue, if you leave you will not be able to re-enter.
15. Can I sit wherever I want?
No. The seats are not numbered, so you can sit wherever you want.
16. Can I move between sectors in the bleachers?
Yes, you can sit anywhere in the bleachers.
17. Do the premium and track areas have seats?
Yes, both areas have side seats so you can rest at any time without having to stop enjoying the festival.
18. Is it possible to dance in the grandstand area?
Of course you can! A festival couldn't be called a festival if you couldn't dance. You just have to do it in your seat or sector without obstructing the view of the other people in your sector.
19. Is it possible to change the type of ticket once purchased?
Yes, you can always upgrade your ticket up to the moment before entering the venue, always until the capacity of the area is reached. We recommend you not to leave it for the last day because the capacity may be full at the time you ask for the change.
20. If I’m unable to attend, can I give my ticket to someone else?
Yes, as the tickets are not nominative you can give them to anyone.
21. Can children enter the venue?
Yes, but we don’t recommend that young children attend.
22. From what age do children pay admission?
Children start paying admission at regular price once they turn 7 years old. All children under the age of 7 are free when accompanied by a responsible adult.
23. I am under 16 years old. How do I have to act to go to the festival?
You must enter with a responsible adult and fill out the access form for minors that you can find in the link on our Instagram profile, or directly on our website www.gclivefes.es.
24. I am over 16 years old, how do I have to act to go to the festival?
You don't need to be accompanied by a responsible adult, but you must fill out the access form for minors that you can find on our Instagram profile, or directly on our website www.gclivefest.es.
25. Can I buy tickets in physical format?
Tickets can only be purchased at www.entradas.com.
26. Will there be a box office at the festival to buy my ticket?
Yes, there will be a box office at the festival to buy or upgrade your ticket.
27. Until when can I change my ticket type?
You can upgrade your ticket until before entering the festival. This means that you must do it before scanning your ticket code, otherwise the change will not be possible.